- Enhance the knowledge and skills of the beneficiaries on improved agricultural production techniques which includes tillage, planting/sowing, weeding, harvesting, and post-harvest management
- Improve the knowledge and skill of trainees on the treatment, control, and prevention of the common diseases, pest, and insects of crops and vegetables.
- Develop the knowledge and skill of the beneficiaries on soilless hydroponic production techniques
- Improve the knowledge and skills of the beneficiaries on permaculture, urban/vertical gardening and vegetable production in greenhouses.
- Enhance beneficiaries’ knowledge and skills on agricultural value chains and agri-business.
- Improve their soft skills and gain knowledge on stress and emotion management, communication skills, making the decision and solving problems, negotiation skills, build their self-stem and teamwork.
- Design and prepare the action plan (agenda) of the training
- Prepare pre and post-training forms and make sure it is filled by all trainees before and after the training
- Submit to NRC Dohuk office 2 week before the start date of the training all the documents required such as action plan, training manual, PowerPoint presentation, pre, and post-training forms
- Prepare and make ready training materials such as LCD, Laptop, Flipchart with its stands and other training aids
- Conduct the training
- Write and submit a training report to NRC by latest 10 days after the training is completed
- History or general experience of the firm in the field of the assignment.
- Over 5 years of delivering similar assignment/consultancies.
- Appreciation of the assignment and the terms of reference.
- Methodology to be used to execute the work/training.
- Work organization and plan/schedule of the work/training.
- Qualification and experience of the professionals who would be deployed to do the training.
- Cost/value for money.
- Good command of Kurdish, English, and Arabic.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application (hand delivered) to the address mentioned below:
NRC Duhok Office (Norwegian Refugee Council Zirka, Bangawan street 52 house Z007/179/009/01 Kurdistan Region/Duhok) near to 2nd gate of Duhok University.
Note: the hiring process will be done according to NR's tender process