- To enable beneficiaries of the business development gain knowledge and skill on how to develop a business idea and conduct a market research.
- To enable beneficiaries to gain knowledge and skills on how to write a viable business plan.
- To enable the beneficiaries to gain knowledge on starting and management of the business.
- to enable the beneficiaries to gain self-stem.
- Enable beneficiaries to manage their emotion and stress.
- Define their goals, what they want to achieve in their life.
- To enable beneficiaries to gain knowledge about decision making and solving problems.
- Increase their communication skills.
- Final report of the trainer (on the provided training topics, attendance list, the summary of the pre and posttest of the trainees).
- Design and prepare the action plan (agenda) of the training
- Prepare pre and post-training forms and make sure it is filled by all trainees before and after the training.
- Submit to NRC Dohuk office 2 weeks before the start date of the training all the documents required such as action plan, training manual, PowerPoint presentation, pre, and post-training forms.
- Prepare and make ready training manuals (NRC has existing manuals which can be reviewed by the trainer to suit the training topics).
- Conduct the training.
- Write and submit a training report to NRC by latest 10 days after the training is completed.
- History or general experience of the firm in the field of the assignment
- Over 5 years of delivering similar assignment/consultancies
- Appreciation of the assignment and the terms of reference
- Methodology to be used to execute the work/training
- Work organization and plan/schedule of the work/training
- Qualification and experience of the professionals who would be deployed to do the training (Good training delivering skills and very wide knowledge on the topics)
- Cost/value for money
- Good command of Kurdish, English and Arabic
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application (hand delivered) to the address mentioned below:
NRC Duhok Office (Norwegian Refugee Council Zirka, Bangawan street 52 house Z007/179/009/01 Kurdistan Region/Duhok) near to 2nd gate of Duhok University.
Note: the hiring process will be done according to NRC's tender process