The Mobile Team Member will engage with communities, conduct Focus Group Discussions, implement direct multi-sectoral activities at the local level, including working closely with the Referral Focal Point and the Information Management Officer in order to plan and implement outreach in neighbouring communities. Mobile Team Members will receive trainings pertaining to activities that will be run in the Center. The Mobile Team Member will engage with Cluster coordination forums to understand existing mobile services. Additionally, the Mobile Team Member will be in charge of the Communication with Communities activities.
A – Community Engagement
- Plan, coordinate and conduct community engagement activities
- Establish and maintain contact with community focal points
- Develop systems for disseminating information through leaflets and other information sharing avenues
- Conduct and facilitate Focus Group Discussions
- Lead Communication with Communities activities
- Facilitate the delivery of information, outreach campaigns and awareness-raising on availability of humanitarian and recovery services
- Participate in Assessment Working Group and Cluster Coordination forums to avoid duplication of services
- Work closely with Referral Focal Point and Information Management Officer in order to plan and implement outreach in neighbouring communities
- Assist the Information Management Officer and Project Manager in implementing Communicating with Communities strategy
- Monitor assistance provision and living conditions and report to Project Manager, CRC Administrator and Information Management Officer
B - General tasks
- Plan all community-based outreach in local area and neighbouring communities
- Keeping detailed, organized records of project information.
- Submit weekly and monthly work plans along with detailed activity reports
- Undertaking any other tasks, within the framework of his/her position, as requested by his/her supervisor.
- The Mobile Team Member position is office based with substantial component of working in the community outside of the office in local area and surrounding neighbourhood
C – Technical Skills
- Languages: Written and spoken English and Arabic (essential)
- Ability to engage with community members, partners, government and other stakeholders in a respectful manner (essential)
- Familiarity with the local area and surrounding communities
- Understanding of statistical analysis (essential).
- Data Analysis on Microsoft Excel (essential).
- Google Sheets (essential).
- Other tools: Kobo Toolbox (important).
D – Success Factors
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources.
- Sense of humour.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for Capability to create strong partnerships among all program stakeholders.
- Attention to detail when working with information and describing the complaints and referral mechanism.
- Ability to learn new skills and new technologies.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines required.
- Working in close partnership with other officers, mobilizers and community volunteers in a respectful and effective manner.
Interested candidates can apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply