CHF International (CHF) is an international non-profit humanitarian and development organization that works closely with communities worldwide to bring about sustainable changes that improve the lives and livelihoods of the vulnerable. CHF is providing emergency humanitarian assistance & Livelihoods development support in North East Syria.
- Manage and improve overall data management system including, collection, validation, cleaning, and ensuring accurate data entry.
- Ensure data quality and security.
- Guide and build capacity of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation Assistants on quality data collection.
- Ensure adherence to reporting deadlines.
- Provide technical guidance to other M&E staff in data management.
- Maintain updated data collection and reporting tools.
A Bachelor degree in Information Sciences or other relevant discipline.
At least 3-4 years of experience managing M&E databases, preferably in the agriculture sector.
Experience in setting up databases and statistical analysis of data would be preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
Excellent command of English and Arabic.
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
NES-HR@chfinternational.org before or by 17-November-2019 and mention the position and the vacancy number in the subject section otherwise the application will not be considered.