TERMS OF REFERENCE
Title: Data Collector (Temporary Contractor)
Location: Shekhan District- Duhok Governorate
Reports to: M&E Coordinator
Working as part of the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) team in the WfWI-Iraq country office, assist in the collection of data and information from the program participants according to established WfWI M&E guidelines and standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the pre-selection of new program participants and collect and record information as required.
- Assist in the registration of women into the program and submit a report of specific observations about the process, highlighting any errors to be corrected in subsequent registration.
- Complete the intake and sampling baseline forms for all new participants as they enroll in the program for women.
- Participate in Focus Group discussions with participants if/as instructed, and submit a report with findings, as well as any pertinent observations about the focus group process.
- Participate in pre/post - test with participants in the beginning of each activities and at the end of activities.
- Participate in community group discussions with participants if/as instructed and submit a report with findings as well as any pertinent observation about the community group discussion process.
- Participate in market assessment for any new areas that required to establish a program in it.
- Work with women to collect other data and information as needed as requested by the supervisor.
- Participate in any monitoring visits, evaluations, impact studies or internal program audits as required.
- Complete end-line forms for all participants as they are finishing their 12-month program cycle and submit a report on each of the evaluated groups of women.
- Work closely with the Social Empowerment and Economic Empowerment teams to capture all relevant data and information from program participants throughout the program cycle.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all forms and other information required.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date filing system.
- Assist in the photocopying of forms as needed and ensure the transmission of completed forms to the office by the required due date.
Other Duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least a Diploma; additional post-secondary studies an advantage.
- At least two (2) years of relevant work experience, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email.
- Must be attuned to the particular situation and needs of the women in the program so as to communicate effectively and give proper advice.
- Fluency in Kurdish (Krmanji) and Arabic is required (reading, writing and speaking); fluency in English an advantage.
All interested candidates must submit an updated CV, cover letter and three professional references. Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Data Collector - Shekhan - Duhok in the Subject line.
Application deadline: October 20 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; we are seeking to fill this position as quickly as possible.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited to interview. No telephone inquiries please.