Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Database Manager NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid
Contact Name Public Relation Department
Contact Email email@example.com
Contract Duration 7 Months
Job Shift 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2021-09-15
Deadline Date 2021-09-22Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Salary: Gross monthly salary is $1100 (net salary $850)
- Design assessment forms and feed them into KoBo;
- Decide on the selection of the beneficiaries according to the preset selection criteria. Follow up on the selected beneficiaries and make sure that any dropouts will be replaced by the appropriate category of beneficiaries.
- Analysis of the collected data;
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting: 1) quantitative and qualitative data of beneficiaries; 2) Monthly Report of Job Figures. Send the report to the PM, PMA, and MEAL Officer.
- Attendance: Follow up with the field staff on the daily attendance of the beneficiaries;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Data entry of the beneficiaries attendance and reporting of the "beneficiaries' attendance vs wages" data to the PM and Finance Department;
Check with the Field Monitors regarding the accuracy of the phone numbers of the beneficiaries
- Train data collectors on the assessment (how to use KoBo, selection criteria, how to collect data, etc.)
- Data software and hardware troubleshooting: Identify and fix all data software and hardware issues;
- Beneficiaries contracts: Work with the HR department to draft the contracts for the beneficiaries of the project;
- Support the rest of the team with data management;
How To Apply
- Excellent KoBo and Microsoft Excel skills
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Good English skills
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- IT Knowledge, software and hardware
Send your CV and Cover Letter via e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject field stating: Database Manager Application.