• Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
• Pick up passengers from the place and at the time they’ve requested
• Collect receipts
• Assist passengers with loading and unloading their luggage
• Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
• Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
• Answer passenger ‘s questions about the area and local places of interest
• Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
• Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
• Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
Person selection criteria:
The post holder should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Ability to use good level of English and Arabic languages.
• An understanding of NGOs and a commitment to humanitarian work.
• Qualified driver with full licence.
• Must be prepared to work some weekends and evenings.
Application procedure for the position
All candidates interested in applying for this position should send their updated CV, in English, to this email
The candidates who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered. All the Applicants must mention the job title (Driver) in the subject line of their email. MAG is an equal opportunities employer; women are highly encouraged to apply.
Closing date for applications is 19th October 2019. Late applications will not be accepted