Under the supervision of the Logistic department, the Driver is responsible for Transportation of ACTED staff and use of vehicle and other assets given to him appropriately.
The Driver has to:
- Report immediately any technical failure of vehicle to Transport focal point in Logistic department;
- Keep the vehicle clean and always in good condition;
- Undertake a check and control of the vehicle on daily basis before start the engine;
- Update regularly the log-book for each trip (km start - km stop - hour departure time - hour arrival to destination, etc.) ; Keep your logbook clean and without many written error/mistakes;
- Report any defect of vehicle to the Logistic Officer without delays;
- Take care the safety and security of the passengers and make sure the seat belts are fasten both driver and passenger(s) while seated;
- Keep the speed limit of 40 km/h in cities and 100 km/h while out of cities on highways; respects traffic speed limits/rules while driving inside cities.
- Check regularly the “first aid kits” and fire extinguishers inside the vehicle and report any problem to line manager;
- Load and unload the vehicle; properly and place items inside vehicle with care and safety measurement;
- Check and take care the tools, the tool-box and other materials of the vehicle;
- Check the spare tire of the vehicle is in good condition and not FLAT;
- Check the fuel delivered and the fuel consumption;
- If on long mission, ensure to have enough fuel, additional spare tires and tools
Interested candidates can apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only CVs in PDF format will be accepted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.