Reports to: Project Manager
Job Purpose: Provide all the transportation services for facilitating the staff’s work.
- Responsible for transporting staff members from-to the office to the assigned destinations.
- Keep his vehicle clean and ready to work reasonably.
- Be ready for travelling outside Sulayamniah, if this is requested by any staff member reasonably.
- Keep record of the milage of his/her vehicle in a special logbook.
- Record the names of the places visited and the staff performed the visits.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of the work.
- Ensure that the required regular maintenance for his vehicle has been made for avoiding any quick damage during the trips.
- Carry out any other tasks and duties may reasonably be required by the fleet Manager or the Project Manager
Qualifications and Requirement
- High school degree/ Diploma is a plus.
- Languages: Arabic and Kurdish are mandatory.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience with international or local NGOs.
Please fill in your email subject line “ Driver/Suli” , any email without the subject line will not be processed
Please send your CV to the following email address:
you can drop your CV at our Main Office in : Sulaymaniyah, Rizgary, Street 408, Hapsakhani Naqeb