Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Driver NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Malteser International
Contact Name HR
Contract Duration 6 months
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education High School
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required Travel 75%Job Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2023-09-21
Deadline Date 2023-10-05Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Transport of all material, people, and documentation from/to designated points according to the assignments given by Malteser International staff in accordance with safety and security rules and internal procedures.
- Ensure the security of goods and people in the driven vehicle, and the presence of all safety kits and related means inside the vehicle, subject to use instantly, not expired and at good physical state.
- Always adhere to all traffic rules and regulations and reflect a good image and reputation about Malteser International at any time and in any place.
- Supervise the repairs and maintenance carried out by the dealer's workshop and in accordance with internal regulations and manufacturer schedules.
- Coordinate with Logistic Officer and/or Operations Manager to ensure that all vehicle documents are up to date (registration, tax, insurance, clearance of traffic violations etc.)
- Ensure road worthiness of Malteser International, vehicles and completeness of emergency equipment according to checklist always.
- Ensure timely (re-)stocking of operating fluids and spare and ware parts.
- Ensure proper filling of vehicle logbooks.
- Maintain a good appearance of the vehicle.
- Logistic tasks as assigned
How To Apply
- High school gratuated
- In possesion of valid driving licence
- Experience working as a driver for International NGO
- Basic English skills are an added value
Interested candidates should apply via the Malteser International website: