Duties and responsibilities: -
- Driving vehicles to carry out the tasks assigned to him and not to exceed speed limits, respecting warning signs and applying road safety instructions.
- Record the tasks performed and the distances covered by him in the log book.
- Ensure that the vehicle is technically appropriate and provide all amenities and safety.
- Keeps the car clean.
- Inform the direct supervisor of any technical problem in the Vehicle.
- Maintain the general appearance.
- Performing any other duties assigned to him by the department officer or director of the foundation.
- Commitment to hold his valid driver license continuously.
- Executing the duties assigned to him by the executive manager of Tajdid foundation in terms of staff movements during working hours.
Qualifications and experience:-
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- Has a modern Vehicle to work on.
- Holds a valid driver license.
TAJDID Iraq Foundation is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Submit a resume (Word or PDF) and (3) professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to ( email@example.com ). Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line should include (Driver/ Baghdad)