-Under the supervision of the Logistician, the driver is in charge of driving vehicle and
-assisting the logistics team if needed, maintenance if needed, with the following responsibilities:
- Driving vehicles and passenger, safety and security of transported material/equipment in Ninawa/Erbil and outside the duty station if needed
- Maintenance of the vehicle by checking on weekly basis the status of the vehicle, alert the direct supervisor in case of technical problem or need of maintenance
- Refilling the fuel tank every evening.
- Fill a logbook with kilometers.
- Supporting the logistics team for manual tasks.
- Cleaning and Washing Car.
- handing the key of WCUK car to admin/HR officer before end of the day.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an international NGO or local NGO in emergency context.
- He has a valid driving license.
- Working knowledge of Arabic (written & verbal) and English language is desirable.
War Child is an equal opportunity employer, both female and male are encouraged to apply. Please fill the Application Form in
Employment with War Child will be subject to the following checks prior to your start date:
- a satisfactory police record check to include a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and/or an International Criminal Record Check
- receipt of three satisfactory references
- proof of eligibility to work in the UK (roles based in London only)
If you have not heard from us, within two weeks of the closing date advertised, then it means that your application did not progress to the next stage.