Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Driver with Car / Office Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name International Republican Institute
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Diploma (Two Years)
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-10-12
Deadline Date 2019-10-22Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Strict adherence to IRI’s policies and procedures, including the use of seatbelts by all passengers.
- Daily and pre-long-distance vehicle checks.
- Daily (or more frequent) updates on planned routes and travelers to be coordinated with the Procurement & Administrative Specialist (PAS) and accurate upkeep of the vehicle’s log sheet.
- Maintaining the vehicle by keeping it clean, fueled and mechanically sound.
- Inspecting and maintaining all vehicle accessories.
- Advising the PAS of pending inspections, insurance renewal or any defects or problems.
- With direction from the PAS, purchase supplies and resources for IRI’s offices.
- Deliver letters and other official correspondence to government offices, banks and other relevant suppliers.
- Travel to IRI activities within and outside of Baghdad as needed, supporting the organization and implementation of events as needed.
- Reconcile all program and travel expenses on time; keep detailed records of IRI expenditures based on IRI regulations and guidance from IRI HQ.
- Submit accurate timesheets and expense reports on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
- Minimum two years’ work as a professional driver
- Provide good condition car of 2012 or newer model with proof of insurance.
- No road safety-related fines or convictions.
- Thorough knowledge of road rules and regulations
- Prior training in driver safety, first aid and/or related topics.
- Knowledge of routine vehicle maintenance and minor repairs.
- Knowledge (or ability to quickly learn) of HF, VHF and satellite communications equipment
- Able to carry out limited, un-supervised tasks
- Willingness to travel domestically as needed.
- Basic English language skills required.
- Commitment to non-partisanship and non-sectarianism required.
Submission of applications:
To be considered, please email the following documents to email@example.com with "Driver - Baghdad" in the subject line:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Car details (make/model/year)
- Applications without these two elements will not be considered.