IMMAP organization in Iraq as follow:
- All wheel drive (4 x 4).
- 7 Adult seats.
- Rearward opening doors.
- 5 Doors.
- Air conditioning.
- Less than 5 years old.
- Previously undamaged vehicle.
- Passenger and Driver air-bags.
- Left hand drive
- Preferable brands Japanese, Korean, European made.
The company will be responsible for following costs
- Regular maintenance.
- Any need repairs
- Replacement of the vehicle
- All related legal costs
- Any penalty on the car
- Providing a driver
- Installing car tracker
- Fuel for the car
Conditions & Preferred Skills
- The vehicle is expected to be used in any location in south of Iraq.
- The vehicle would travel an approximate 3000 KM/Month.
- The vehicle must have a valid vehicle registration.
- The vehicle must be in a good working condition.
- The car company is responsible for the existence, extent and adequacy of insurance prior to signing the Present Contract. If not provided then the car company is responsible for any costs associated with theft, confiscation or damage to the vehicle however caused.
- The car company also responsible for any costs associated with property damage or bodily injury to third parties.
- The company should provide a professional and experienced driver with ability to speak at least Arabic and English (Intermediate level or better), the nomination of the driver shall be prior approved by iMMAP Organization.
- The driver must be in possession of a valid driving license.
- It is iMMAP policy that driver will not engage in direct political activities or other direct or indirect support in any armed conflict whilst under contract with iMMAP.
- Drivers must comply with iMMAP drivers code of conduct, and driver’s safety and security guidelines.
To be considered, please email the following documents July 24th, 2019 to email@example.com with the vehicle with a driver -Baghdad in the subject line:
- Resume of the Driver
We will be reviewing the Applicants on a rolling basis ,Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.