About the job
Drive OXFAM staff and assets/equipment in a safe and reliable manner, maintain the safety .
1 - A driver (Mini Bus) with his vehicle to work in the Kirkuk office under the service contract.
2- A driver with Toyota pickup, double, Hilux 4x4 to work in the Kirkuk office under the service Contract.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
- To be at OXFAM disposal on call duty driver.
- To be agreed with line manager.
- To conduct duties in all Kirkuk Governorate.
- To ensure the cars are in a clean condition on a daily basis.
- To perform general check up on the car’s (engine oil, brake oil, tire pressure, wiper fluid, radiator fluid, etc.) to make sure the car is road worthy in the morning.
- To complete all tasks related to the VIMS (Vehicle Information Management System).
- To perform basic procurement tasks as determined by the Line Manager.
- Implement duties in line with the Oxfam Code of Conduct and represent OXFAM in a good way.
- Respect of national driving laws.
- No usage of a mobile phone while driving.
- Wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Ensure that passengers are wearing their seatbelts.
- No eating while driving.
- No smoking in the car.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- Conduct duties in accordance with OXFAM Iraq program Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct duties in accordance with OXFAM Code of Conduct.
To be successful in this role we expect the following:
- 3 years of previous driving experience in a similar position.
- Good communication skills (reading, writing, speaking).
- Spoken and written Arabic and English is essential.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Knowledge of local area.
- High School Degree
Interested? Then apply for this position by send your CV. To
Closing date for applications: 7 June 2020