About the job
AAF is looking for a Driver in Qairawan.
The Driver will be responsible for AAF Staff transportation, Equipment and will perform some Logistics Tasks requested by Logistics Officer and Center Facilitator.
- Assist Logistic Officer and Center Facilitator in procurement tasks as needed
- Provision of reliable and secure vehicle and driving services.
- Proper use of vehicle.
- Day-to-day maintenance of provided vehicle.
- Availability of documents/ supplies.
- Ensure provision of reliable and secure driving services.
- Ensure cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs.
- Car washing and check car cleaning on daily bases
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, and necessary spare parts.
- Report all accidents and incidents involving driver’s or AAF’s equipment.
The driver will be required to travel from Snjar to Qairawan and Vise versa.
- High school or Diploma
- Experience in a logistics environment, preferably with NGO sectors.
- Basic Knowledge of computer systems and its applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook will be an asset.
- Able to read maps and driving directions and to plan the most efficient route service.
- Able to read the road signs in English.
- Serve as a positive role model while providing transportation services.
- Good communication skills, Strong team player with high team spirit and positive attitude.
- Productive to instructions and project policies and regulations.
- Ability to read and write basic Arabic & English.
- Respectful with adequate personal and professional behavior
How to Apply
Applications including an updated CV in English should be submitted to:
firstname.lastname@example.org before the 7th October 2021.
Please, include in your e-mail the subject line "Driver/Logistics-Qairawan". Any email without this subject line will not be considered. Submit your CV in PDF format.
Due to the urgency of this position Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only complete applications will be reviewed and contacted.
Stay tuned for further job opportunities by following AAF on Facebook.