Note: the successful candidates will take training on the responsibilities below. (not a job vacancy)
The Multi-Task Team Searcher is a part of the team conducting the search, clearance, and disposal of explosives. The searcher is deployed in a specific lane or area and is responsible for the technical survey, clearance, site marking, site set up and close down in accordance with NPA SOP.
- Work within the framework of NPA core values
- Ensure that the PPE, tools, and equipment are present, clean, and in working condition at all times.
- Ensure all field equipment is prepared ready for deployment from the operations base before and after daily field activities
- Adhere to all NPA policies, regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the NPA SOP at all times
- Accept responsibility for their safety and act in a disciplined way at all times.
- Follow the instructions of the Team Leader
- Report all safety concerns or any damaged or missing tools to the Team Leader or other superior
- Search and clearance of explosives in a dedicated area or lane in accordance with NPA SOP
- Other tasks given by the Team Leader or other superior.
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Driving license (Government issued)
- Use of communication systems and understanding of radio procedures (Field radios)
- preference will be given to people residing in Rawa and Anna
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the email should be EHR-22-032
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed.
- CVs must be in English Language.
- NPA is an equal opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone call.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply.
- The Closing date is 11th October 2022.