Based on COOPI needs, enumerators will be recruited through on call service contract to support COOPI mission in monitoring, evaluation and assessment activities. They will work under the direct supervision of MEAL Assistant and MEAL Officer (Head of Department).
Duties and responsibilities
- Monitoring and Evaluation of COOPI projects:
- Assist in the conduction of monitoring activities using identified data collection tools (KOBO collect, Microsoft Excel) and methodologies (individual interview, household survey, FGD or other as assigned by supervisor) in person or remotely;
- Needs assessments:
- Assist in the conduction of needs assessments using identified data collection tools (KOBO collect, Microsoft Excel) and methodologies (individual interview, household survey, FGD or other as assigned by supervisor) in person or remotely;
- Support in conducting data entry, proactively ensuring all data collected is accurate and safely recorded in a timely fashion.
- A limited number of enumerators will be hired per each governorate;
- Number may not be the same for each governorate based on COOPI activities and needs;
- The job description is not exhaustive and may be changed or amended by the MEAL Officer before contracting if necessary, according to the needs.
- At least 1 year of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation with humanitarian organizations/NGOs;
- Experience in community engagement and communication with program beneficiaries;
Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in social sciences, systems studies, statistics or other relevant field of studies;
- Knowledge of digital data collection and analysis tools (KOBO, OKD, STATA);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Work);
- Effective communication skills.
- Native Arabic or Kurdish language (based on governorate)
- Excellent level of English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude at all times
- Reporting capacity organized and rigorous, hard worker availability/learning capacity
- Ability to work under pressure, long work hours, and high workload
- Ability to independently organize work and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, and punctual
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Interpersonal qualities and diplomacy
- Flexible with respect to job priority
- Agrees with the principles and objectives of COOPI
Send CV and Cover Letter to the email address email@example.com by Monday, May 30th COB, with "[Your Name and Surname] - Enumerator - COOPI Iraq" as subject of the email.
In the cover letter, please specify the governorate/s where you would be willing to work.
Failure to meet the deadline and/or requirements in the email (subject, attachments, etc...) will result in the application being discarded.
Due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.