Founded in 2003, Women Rehabilitation Organization (WRO) is a non-profit, non-government and independent organization dedicated to working towards the protection and advancement of women’s and child rights and the engagement of men through service provision for all members of societies across Iraq and the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (KRI). WRO supports the needs of Syrian refugee, Iraqi IDP, and Kurdish women, men, and children in prevention and response to sexual/gender based violence (SGBV) and increasing their access to quality economic, protection, food, health, education, shelter and legal services. Furthermore, WRO’s work aims to increase the social, political, economic participation of women in all aspects of society though capacity development projects that promote the economic and political participation of women.
WRO has over a twelve year history of collaborative work at the national, regional and international level working with many organizations. WRO has delivered over 45 projects focused on psychological MHPSS and physical health, formal and non-formal education, capacity building, protection, wash, legal, advocacy, livelihoods, political and economic participation, voter and democratic awareness, stabilization and reconstruction. WROs efforts have shed light locally and internationally through awareness raising and advocacy on many important issues such as mainstreaming gender based violence GBV across all sectors, sexual violence in conflict SVC, and other issued related to marginalized groups rights in Iraq through initiatives that directly impact tens of thousands of families each year. In partnership with UN agencies, international organizations and governmental bodies, WRO has been able to meet the needs of Syrian refugee, IDP, host communities by providing them with lifesaving services and developmental support services. WRO supports women, men, and children in communities across Iraq to reclaim their lives and start anew with hope and dignity in camp, urban, and rural settings.
Location: Tall Kayf
Location Based: Tall Kayf, Iraq
Start Date: ASAP
Living place: Tall Kayf
- Facilitator is required to attend and organize training, class sessions and/or events, distribute reading and learning materials, register and fill in attendance sheet of trainers, trainees, and personnel.
- Required to provide class as it’s planned and required by the project manager.
- Provide feedback about the trainings, classes, events implementations to the project manager.
- Maintain classroom management within a class of designed number of participants
- Arrive punctually to trainings and classes and expertly manage time during the course of the learning, trainings, workshops classes to ensure that all aspects of the lessons are delivered. Also to ensure that the designed curriculum is delivered.
- Design activities for the participants along with the project manager and implement it as per the project manager's request.
- Contribute feedback to the coordinator and Program manager.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Assist the coordinator in tracking the implementations and progress of the works.
- Maintain flexibility to apply and undertake any other task related the project, and required by the center coordinator and/or Project Manager.
- Bachelor degree is a required
- 2 years experiences in I/NGOs domain
- Fluent in Arabic
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to allocate and review priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems and take initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit CV and cover letter including earliest available start date and salary expectations to: email@example.com Subject Line: Facilitator – Tall Kayf _ Your Name. Please note applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
In the email please mention your earliest date to start.
Thank you very much for your interest, as we are not able to reply to all applications, if your profile meets our needs we will keep in on file for future opportunities. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time.