8:00 am to 2:00 pm
No Of Jobs
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The Iraq Health Access Organization (IHAO) is interested in hiring doctors to work in Kirkuk/ Hawija.
· TO Receive and treat beneficiaries of reproductive health care services
· To Referral of hazardous births to hospitals
· To do Routine examination of the patient during and after pregnancy
· Advising and supporting family planning issues.
· To treatment of diseases and follow-up after treatment
How To Apply
The ideal candidate will be a female in medical graduate with the following qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Having a positive attitude and a team spirit
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience
- Soft Skills in MS Office (excel, word) and e-mail
- Competency in writing progress report
- Basic spoken and written English skills
- Experience in providing RH service.
- Prior experience in NGO work
- With 37 working hours per week.
- Transportation not covered.
- Must have a residence in Kirkuk.