Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of CNSF’s project coordinator, liaise with the target areas’ stakeholders (local authorities, community groups) for the identification of the beneficiaries;
- Assist the project coordinator with the greenhouse beneficiaries’ identification in line with the project targets for each community group;
- Monitor the beneficiaries’ compliance with the greenhouse management agreements;
- Support the distribution of agricultural kits for each greenhouse;
- Continuously follow the management of the greenhouse by the beneficiaries;
- Under the supervision of the project coordinator, ensure the right delivery of the cash for work
- Support the project coordinator and Cesvi M&E coordinator on the collection of data and information for the monitoring of activities;
- Under the supervision of the project coordinator and with his/her support, strengthen the link between the local markets and the beneficiaries;
- Continuously monitor the security condition on the ground and keep the project coordinator informed accordingly;
- Inform the project coordinator of any issue or problem detected on the ground.
- Strong contextual knowledge of Erbil governorate (including the peri-urban areas, the local authorities, the
local culture and customs, and the dynamics between the various groups (host community, IDPs, refugees).
- Experience in a rural development project in emergency contexts
- Experience with M&E and data collection
- Experience in Cash for Work management
- Fluent in Sorani Kurdish and Arabic
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent ability in intercultural mediation
- Flexibility and discretion at all levels of work
Applicants must send a CV and the cover letter in English, to Iraq.email@example.com.
CV only applications will not be considered.
The position opens till filled.
Please state Field facilitator the subject line of the email.