The overall objective of this project is to provide vocational training to members of vulnerable households in Nineveh -- agricultural training for vulnerable community members in the Kaka’e villages of South Hamdaniyah, and computer skills training (MS Office) for recent university graduates living in Mosul, from vulnerable households. The field facilitator will be based in Mosul and responsible for assisting the project manager with implementation and monitoring of all aspects of the project.
- Under the supervision of CNSF’s project manager, liaise with the target areas’ stakeholders (local authorities, community groups) for the identification of the beneficiaries.
- Assist the project manager to conduct assessment with potential beneficiaries and select 400 training participants.
- Assist with logistics and arrangements for trainings.
- Conduct training observation and monitor participant attendance.
- Assist project manager in resolving any participant and/or training issues.
- Provide weekly reports to the project manager.
Assist with other M&E activities, as requested.
- Institute or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or at least 2 years of relevant experience working for an NGO or doing similar work
- Experience with M&E and data collection
- Familiarity with KoboToolbox would be an asset
- Fluent in Arabic; English knowledge would be an asset
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Flexibility and discretion at all levels of work
- Only candidates currently residing in Mosul should apply
Applicants must send a CV and the cover letter in English, to Iraq.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV only applications will not be considered.
The position opens till filled.
Please state Field Facilitator the subject line of the email.