Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
Place of work: Nablus Hospital – West Mosul
Starting date: As soon as possible
Deadline for application: 19/06/2019 – 12:00pm
Main purpose of the job:
Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up of project accountancy to support the Project Finance Manager following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives
Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Project Fin Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to en-sure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project Finance Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Project Finance Manager
What we offer:
- Legal contract and pay in accordance with MSF salary grid
- The chance to gain professional development in an international organisation and to develop (career path, training, etc.) within the organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
Specific requirements for the role:
- Essential: at least 2 years previous professional experience in relevant positions
- Essential: fluent English (speaking and writing) and Arabic
- Essential: strong skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Desirable: certificate or diploma in business/finance. Other related higher education is appreciated.
- Desirable: experience with MSF or other NGOs
Interested candidates are invited to submit their complete application file (CV + motivation letter)
by email to MSFCH-MosulWest-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org
or in the CV box at the entrance of the Nablus Hospital.
Please indicate “Finance Assistant” in the e-mail title or on the envelope.ENGLISH CV ONLY
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.