Job Title: Finance Assistant
Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Working Hours: 08:30 am to 04:00 pm
Place of Work: Erbil Office
Monthly Salary: 850,000 IQDs
Published Date: 27-06-2022
Deadline Date: 01-07-2022
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Responsible for BCF financial Fund (Treasure).
- Receive fund/Cash from a partner/s and donor/s.
- One of the users of Quick-Box system.
- Receive weekly budget from BCF financial fund to performing daily tasks of Erbil Office, prepare report/s and send to Finance officer on weekly basis.
- Archiving daily expenditures of Erbil Office.
- Responsible for receive and categorise OR from the first step until the end of the process.
- Prepare daily expenditures report and send to the Finance officer by email.
- Distribute monthly salary of Offices and Project/s upon provided schedule by Finance officer.
- Any other tasks/responsibilities requested by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Excellent diagnostic and problem - solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good in English and Arabic Language
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Office, Internet and mailing) and Reporting
For Applying position:
Note:(YOU WILL NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS IT)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.