Position: Finance Officer
Place of Assignment: Erbil, Iraq, with frequent travel in the region
Reporting directly to Finance &Logistics Manager
Assist the Finance and Logistics Manager in providing efficient financial management, support, monitoring and capacity building of partner organizations for improved ministry quality and achievement of an overall organizational objective. Supports the partner in financial management and takes over the responsibility for the partner voucher verification.
- Assist Finance &Logistics Manager to ensure project planning and budgeting to meet the requirements/deadlines
- Assist project team to ensure project budgets are clear and aligned with project goals and outcomes, by giving due consideration to CNSF’s Administration guidelines and donor regulations
- Prepare documents for donor/partner reports and audits (vouchers, staff lists, rental contracts, logistics documents etc.)
- Assist the partner projects planning and budgeting; consolidate partner budget to CNSF project budget and assist the partner in producing monthly and financial reports
- Work with partners to identify their financial learning needs and support financial training and mentorship with partners
- Daily management of logbooks for vehicles
- Responsibility for daily expenses of CNSF team/ Management of Cash
- Quarterly and monthly visit to Government offices
- Scanning and copying supporting documents for donor/partner if needed.
- Maintain a client-friendly atmosphere that is non-judgment and supportive of clients regardless of their background, with special attention for respect of medical confidentially
- Represent CNSF towards authorities, governmental staff and (I)NGOs
- Carry out any additional tasks in accordance with the needs and activities as delegated by the Program Manager
Education: Must have
- Bachelor degree in finance or business field
- 2– 3 years' experience in this field
- Familiarity with commonly used computerized accounting software
- Written & verbal proficiency in Kurdish and Arabic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and understanding skills
- Able to work effectively under, & adapt to, difficult conditions
Applicants must send a CV and the cover letter in English, to Iraq.email@example.com.
CV only applications will not be considered. Applications close on 2nd of April 2019.
Please state Finance Officer the subject line of the email.