- Monthly update of projects’ Accounting System
- File projects documents
- Monthly reconciliation of project documents according with the expenditures posted in the Accounting System
- Support to the preparation of projects’ audit
- Weekly control of the cash movement files according to the payment requests/documentations
- Ensure quality, transparency and efficiency in all aspects of the Administrative/accountancy work
- Support the Logistics Coordinator during fieldwork, market surveys, dispatch, and collection of quotation requests to local vendors and suppliers
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality of all documents and issues
- Perform additional jobs on request
- Undertake Arabic/English correspondence and translate supporting documentation into English and vice versa.
- Organize meetings and draft meeting minutes
- According to the labor contract, She/he performs all duties to the best of her/his abilities, job description, and staff regulations.
- Interpreting from Arabic into English and vice versa whenever necessary.
- Support the implementation of the program’s visibility plans.
- Organize files, documents, correspondence for easy retrieval and reference.
- Support in all administrative and logistic procurement procedures.
- Organize and participate in the field visits and the beneficiaries’ meetings.
- Duty station: Baghdad, Iraq, Al-Mansour.
- Supervisor: Program director and chairman of the foundation.
English and Arabic written and spoken fluency are required; Excellent skills in QuickBooks software using, previous accounting experience in other organizations (3 years) required.
HOW TO APPLY: SELECTION PROCESS: All interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to the email address (email@example.com) no later than April 24th, 2021 (4.00 pm), specifying in the email subject "Application for Finance Officer".
Thank you for your interest and availability.