Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Fundraising Manager NGO InformationJob Information
Contact Name PGDO
Contact Email email@example.com
Contract Duration 6 months
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2021-10-23
Deadline Date 2021-12-07Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The position is for international staff only
- Lead on the implementation of donor stewardship, ensuring plans build closer relationships with supporters and encouraging further support.
- Work with colleagues within other departments to develop funding propositions while meeting donor expectations. Ensure the propositions are deliverable, measurable, and accurately costed.
- Develop accurate forecasts based on programme and donor knowledge, and to ensure accurate reporting to the Leadership Team and key stakeholders including volunteer committees.
- Ensure data collection and management is compliant with data protection and other legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Support the Management Team to develop and foster a positive organisational culture and work collaboratively with volunteers and colleagues across the organisation to ensure the delivery of strategic goals.
- writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Assist the Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
How To Apply
- Bachelor's degree in Fundraising, or any related field
- NGO background, particularly within Fundraising.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- 3 or more years senior nonprofit management experience.
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- the position is for international staff only
Interested Candidate can send the CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org