Jobs By Governorate
Job Information GBV officer NGO InformationJob Information
Contact Name HR Department
Contact Email iraqinfo@InternationalMedicalCorps.org
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-06-10
Deadline Date 2019-06-13Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Work closely with the GBV Manger to understand program goals and to coordinate with relevant actors and develop new programming in the Community centers
- Contribute to ongoing assessments and analyses to understand protection risks, to map points of service for survivors of GBV and vulnerable individuals, and to identify support structures
- With guidance from the GBV manager and other members of the GBV working group, identify services available to survivors of GBV in Erbil
- Monitor the different sensitization activities in the community centers in Erbil
- Liaise with governmental authorities (for example the Ministry of Health ) when appropriate
- Co faciliate ,alongside with the GBV manager, trainings for Department of Health, partner organizations and community based groups on topics related to GBV, case management and referral pathway
- Mentor field staff in case management and follow up
- Translate documents between English and Arabic as necessary
- Assist preparing program documentation about GBV or mental health
- Prepare and follow up paperwork for logistics, HR and assets
- Facilitate the new hire process of facilitators of the Community Centers in the Syrian camps
- Travel as necessary to program sites and activity locations around Erbil
- Assist in the report preparation and writing for donors, HW and other recipients as necessary
- Provide information about choices and services available to survivors of SGBV;
- Strengthen case management and referral systems
- Collect data and information from multiple sources, including from among refugees and partner organizations
- Contribute to information-sharing and data management systems
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports, on time and with accurate data
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibility as and when needed
How To Apply
- Diploma degree or experience in social work.
- Demonstrate commettimnet to help others.
- Demonstrate discreet and good judgment.
- Program management experience.
- GBV experience.
- Training experience.
- Ability to speak and write in local language.
- Ability to speak English.
Please forward your application as marked “GBV officer- Baghdad’’ to
Due to the urgency of the position IMC reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application