ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Uphold the humanitarian principles of humanity, neutrality, impartiality, and independence
- Respect the DAMA values at all times, both within and outside of working hours
- Know, understand, and comply with DAMA internal policies and procedures
- Work closely with all members of the PHCC to provide the highest possible quality of care
- Treat all patients and their relatives with respect and dignity
- Maintain confidentiality for all patients
- Provide consultations for all patients attending The PHCC with appropriate diagnosis and treatment of illnesses based on Iraqi or International guidelines.
- Prescribe appropriate medications as per guidelines, ensuring patients understand instructions for dose and correct use.
- Perform wound care and appropriate minor procedures as per training received and following strict sterile techniques.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene at all times observing universal precautions.
- Identify any outbreak prone diseases and immediately inform appropriate authorities and/or DAMA Medical Director for further investigation and follow up.
- Keep clear and up to date records in a confidential manner and assist the PHCC Medical Director in compilation of weekly and monthly reports to DoH, DAMA, WHO and other organizations as requested.
- Attend training sessions arranged by DAMA, DoH and other organizations as required by DAMA Management Team.
- Assist the PHCC Medical Director with rapid needs and health assessments if requested.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the DAMA Management Team.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of no less than 2 years
- should be holding a certificate in Medicine
- speaks Arabic, Kurdish (Badini), and English
- preferred a gynecologist, or has experience in Gynecology
- Lives in Duhok
Only motivated candidates that address the stipulated duties and meet requirement qualification will be contacted for an interview and processed according to DAMA Human Resources policies and procedures
DAMA is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for all candidates to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those who have the potential and the job requirements, please send your updated resume (In English) with subject line marked
“GP Doctor - Kabarto 1“ to email@example.com no later than (28/07/2020).
DAMA reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application.
Only CVs with Word or PDF format will be accepted