The duty is to keeping the office safe through his responsible as a guard and the staff as well. with 6 days working per week.
- Main Entrance Point: This is the main entry point where visitors (non IMC staff) enter and exit the location. The reason of the visit is verified and a visitor ID is checked.
- Reception Duty: Assisting visitors upon their arrival at the location in an effective and professional manner and registering their names (visitors). Issuing visitor ID badges and directing them to the relevant destination in the location.
- Security guards shall perform their duties at the main entry point or designated point of entry to the IMC location.
- Security guards shall not be overly familiar, and act in an informal way with the IMC staff, beneficiaries and visitors for any reason.
- If the security situation dictates then search of visitors using hand held metal detectors are to be used to search visitors and their belongings/bags. Vehicle searches may also be implemented when required.
- In case of emergency (fire, theft, sabotage, attack, bombing alert, flood, etc.), the security guards shall first attend the scene, ensure there is no one injured, then immediately notify the IMC local/national security focal point (NSFP) in the location who will in turn notify the Country Security Manager (CSM) for further.
- High school graduate
- Experience on guarding
- At least (3) years experience with guarding
- Previous experience working with NGOs as guard
- Ready to take initiatives with teamwork
- Good oral and written communications
- Familiar with safety and security rules
- Language skills: Kurdish-Arabic
Please send your English CV to IMC email: hr-Iraq@internationalmedicalcorps.org
Please indicate the code of the position (16665, 16666, 16667) in the Subject line.
CVs without the subject line "16665, 16666, 16667" will not be considered.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
The deadline will be the 21st of May 2022 at 4:30 pm (Iraq time).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well.
*Bank account will be requested from the selected candidate