The job's general objective:-
Guarding the foundation’s establishments, sites and assets in the assigned site from any assault, according to the procedures and instructions specified for him.
tasks and responsibilities: -
- Protect the foundation’s establishments and funds from any attack.
- Monitoring the entry and exit of staff and visitors for the guard who works for 6 hours.
- Making rounds to check the site.
- Follow-up and immediately report any specific suspicion on one of the Foundation's sites.
- Registering visitors in the relevant register, presenting them to the administration during the department’s presence or departure from work.
- External observation of the site and ensuring public safety.
- He is obliged to remain on site and not leave it for any circumstance, and if an emergency occurs, he notify his supervisor of his departure due to an emergency.
- He keeps in constant contact with his supervisor over the phone during working hours.
- The required education level: Elementary.
- Type and duration of experience: (2) years in this field.
- Skills required for the job: Honesty, well-behaver, strong personality, and appropriate fitness.
- Languages required for the job:
communications channels: -
1. Internal communication channels:- Human resources
2. External communication channels:- Police and civil def
TAJDID Iraq Foundation is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status.
Submit a resume (Word or PDF) and (3) professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to ( email@example.com ). Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line should include (Guard/ Baghdad)