Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Guard/ Gayara, Jadaa5 Camp NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Mercy Hands for Humanitarian Aid
Contact Name Public Relation Department
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Duration 3 months
Job Shift 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 3
Published Date 2020-07-30
Deadline Date 2020-08-04Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Purpose: To be part of an Emergency Response & Recovery team. Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and Security officer and in coordination with the camp coordinator, the Guards are to protect MH Project location premises and should be at their place of duty inside the camps.
- Guards are to protect MH Project location premises and should be at their place of duty inside the camps.
- Guards should always be alert and are not to sleep whilst on duty.
- Guards are to check for MH's ID badges before allowing entry to Project location.
- Guards are responsible to ensure that vehicles are not parked across the MH's entrances or vehicle gates.
- Guards are to report any accident or anything happen.
How To Apply
- At least one year of experience in a humanitarian organization or similar work
- Speak, read and write in Arabic
- He has good skills in communicating with others and solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure and in difficult conditions
- ability to deal with women of different cultural levels
Please send your CV/Resume to the following emails:
- The subject of the email should be Guard
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed
- CVs must be in English language