About the job
The purpose of the “HR & Admin” position is to implement day to day support functions, and implementation of the Access Aid Foundation AAF human resources policies and procedures.
The main duty of the HR & Admin is to support the adherence to AAF policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements. HR & Admin will be reporting to Country Director. The position will be based in Erbil Office with needed to travel 25%.
For day to day, operational management requirements the HR & Admin reports directly to the Country Director or any other designated person appointed/instructed by the PM.
- Assist management team in the office & projects.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Responsibly for Job Analysis and preparing Jobs Description for the office, the projects. And project sites.
- Organize, compile, update personnel records and documentation.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Responsible for payroll management, preparation and payment in coordination with the finance.
- Control & check of AAF staff attendance sheet on daily basis.
- Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Answer employee's questions and provide requested information.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
- Conduct Recruitment, advertisement, CVs screening and shortlisting applicants for interview and go through Selection process.
- Scheduling and management of candidate interviews, providing feedback, obtaining necessary internal approvals;
- Prepare employment contracts for new staff and contract extension/amendment in case of renewal.
- Responsible for Performance Management for the AAF staff, monthly evaluation, and development evaluation sheets and procedures.
- Create reports for senior management.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Ensure all HR processes are conducted efficiently and in compliance with AAF's policies and Iraqi labor law.
- Preparing and coordinating travel arrangements for visitors and other staff.
- Support international staff for visas and residency permits and any other government requirements.
- Responsibility for staff care and staff capability.
- Others tasks and responsibilities as seen needed by the management.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- A university degree in Business Management, Business Administration or Equivalent.
- At least two years of experience working in HR in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Ability to effectively use computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and HR software.
- Knowledge and experience of working in HR systems and policies.
- Good in spoken and written English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
- Familiarity with labor laws.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Experience with recruitment and procurement.
- Be able to conduct frequent travel to AAF projects sites in GOI and KRG.
How to Apply
Applications including a cover letter and updated CV in English should be submitted to:
email@example.com before the 28th November 2021.
Please, include in your e-mail subject line “HR & Admin”. Any email without this subject line will not be considered. Submit your CV in PDF format.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only complete applications will be reviewed and contacted.
Stay tuned for further job opportunities by following AAF on Facebook.