The purpose of the HR/Admin Coordinator position is day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities. Use actions words such as ensure, implement or assist for the position relevant responsibilities.
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
1. Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
2. Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
3. Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
4. Ensure proper filing of documents
5. Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
6. Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
These responsibilities shall be adapted to the particularities of the job location and context, phase of operation, strategic focus and type of programme intervention. This section shall be revised whenever a new employee is hired or the context changes significantly.
· Implement and train staff in NRC’s HR policies and procedures at the office
· Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits etc. on office level
· Follow up on Tax & Social security registrations/reporting to ensure they are done in a timely manner and are in compliance with the applicable national laws and NRC policies and procedure
· Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, social security, taxes etc.
· Prepare periodic HR reports
· Advice and support line manager in HR processes
· Prepare the monthly payroll for all national staff and ensure accurate calculation of allowances, deductions, and benefit schemes as per the set Terms of Employment; and conduct proper analysis adding any recommendations for adjustments or improvements
· Follow up on all related personnel management, staff database, access control, attendance, leave balances, and documentation to ensure compliance of filing using hard copy personnel files and e-filing
· Implement NRC disciplinary measure procedures and take actions as needed
· Advise on Conflict resolutions approaches for HR and Line Managers
· Liaise with NRC Lawyers on all related legal matters with relevance to the set national Labour and Social Security Laws
· Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up-to-date and filed appropriately
· Ensure an appropriate implementation of NRC’s Duty of care policy is in place.
· Ensure that staff are well managed by careful planning performance management, monitoring of contract end dates and potential gaps/development opportunities at area Level.
· Develop a trainings and capacity building plan based on WDP (Work and Development Plan).
· Report on a regular basis to the Support Manager on all HR matters to include training and development, recruitment, employee relations, headcount and employee engagement initiatives.
· Ensure that professional recruitment practices are managed in a way that attracts and retains the highest caliber of candidates.
· Manage inventory of office supplies; purchase supplies and equipment when needed
· Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations.
· Manage and follow up on office/GH/Community Center rent payments are done on timely manner and ensure proper filling and tracker is in place.
- BA Degree in Human Resources Management/Management
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Human Resources
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- English – including fluency in local languages
Interested Candidates can apply through below link: