Ensure the implementation of HR, Logistics & finance procedures smoothly within the governorate in coordination with the department focal point at the coordination office.
Reporting to: Program Manager
Coordinates with: CFC, Log. Coordinator, HR Manager
This position will be based 50% in Sulaymaniyah, 50% in Erbil
- To manage the cash payments, cash/money transfers and pendings (cashier)
- To report any shortages or thefts in cash to Country Finance Officer and the Head of Mission
- To verify that the supporting documentation related to procurement procedure is in place before finalizing cash payments
- Contribute to the process of the prequalification of the local suppliers through assessment of the local purchasing environment and support the procurement activities in the location as per INTERSOS procurement policy and procedures;
- Check the quality / status and the right amount of the materials received locally and keep records of all procurement dossiers;
- Process and provide documentation for incoming and exiting equipment and stock items. Update inventory records monthly;
- Assure the safety and security of the office and warehouse and put in place all needed action in order to avoid any type losing equipment / assets;
- Assure that all services (energy, water and gas supply, furniture etc.) within the offices and guesthouses are working properly;
- Collaborate with the Logistics team in fleet management and planning the movements, ensure that vehicle maintenance and repairs are done on time and in the most cost effective manner;
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the HR Manager, payroll calculations and update personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments
- Make all administrative information available to the staffs (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Support the HR Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the HR Manager in meetings upon request
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities)
- 1 year of relevant work experience in related field.
- Good understanding of the humanitarian context.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Very good communication skills
- Good level of planning and organizing.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Cultural Awareness.
For application, please click here.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
- INTERSOS is reviewing application on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date.