The IEDD Operator may work as part of a mechanical or manual clearance team or may support multiple teams. The primary duty of the IEDD Operator is conducting render safe procedures of Improvised Explosive Devices located by HALO teams as per the HALO Iraq Standard Operating Procedures. In addition to this document, all other employment conditions apply as laid down in the contract of employment and employee handbook.
The IEDD Operator is responsible for the following:
- Conducting render safe procedures of recovered IEDs
- Ensuring that all rendered safe IEDs are properly recorded and prepared for final disposal
- Checking, maintaining, and ensuring all IEDD/EOD kit bags, pulling ropes, and other tools are functional, in good condition, and fully stocked.
- Complying with standard operating procedures, HALO policies, safety regulations, and applicable national and international law
- Following all rules and regulations laid out by the contract of employment, employee handbook, and national law
- Representing HALO publically in a responsible and professional manner
- Ensuring the cleaning, maintenance, upkeep, and repair of all items of uniform, tools, or kit issued to the IEDD Operator by the HALO Trust
- Following all lawful and safe instructions from managers
- All other tasks as assigned
National Level 4 IEDD Qualification.
- To apply please send your C.V as a PDF document to this email email@example.com.
- The subject of the e-mail please should be exactly "HT-21-005" so your C.V can be filtered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified of the interview.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and qualified females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline for applications: October 30, 2021