ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
- Teach Infection Prevention Control (IPC) principles including: cleaning, sterilization and disinfection, antimicrobial stewardship, screening and triage, hand hygiene, standard precautions, transmission-based precautions, COVID-19 specific precautions, Isolation, and medical waste segregation and disposal.
- Perform duties of instructor trainer as required by DAMA training Center.
- Communicate and implement changes in IPC training standards
- Assist Program manager with budgeting and purchasing of any materials or equipment needed for IPC training.
- Assist program manager with analyzing data to determine need for an additional instructor.
- Maintain a system for documenting and reporting IPC education.
- Maintain and manage IPC equipment and supplies
- Assist with quality improvement work related to training program
- Complete training reporting as requested by Program manager
- Develop and review policies related to IPC
- Other duties as assigned, understanding this role will evolve over time.
- Works autonomously in this position and is solely responsible for the program under the direction of the Program manager
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitoring the outcome of the training using DAMA tools of evaluation in coordination with DAMA MEAL department.
- Work closely with DAMA MEAL department to develop and improve monitoring and evaluation tools related to IPC training.
- Preparing and submitting detailed reports for each IPC training session provided.
- Speaks Arabic and Kurdish, (English preferred)
- Lives in Duhok
- Has a ToT certificate
- Has a medical background
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
Only motivated candidates that address the stipulated duties and meet requirement qualification will be contacted for an interview and processed according to DAMA Human Resources policies and procedures
DAMA is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for all candidates to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those who have the potential and the job requirements, please send your updated resume (In English) with subject line marked
“IPC Trainer - Duhok“ to email@example.com no later than (15/07/2020).
DAMA reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application.
Only CVs with Word or PDF format will be accepted