Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Lawyer-Qaim NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name TDH (Terre des Hommes) - Italia
Contact Name HR
Governorate Al Anbar
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2023-05-25
Deadline Date 2023-05-31Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- The lawyer is responsible for supporting interventions enhancing access to assist beneficiaries and stakeholders in the community with legal constant and assistant in civilian documentation.
- Assist line manager in rolling out project activities, including support to the TdH department in the project area's needs of vulnerable children, training for community members, and providing consulattion, raising awareness on legal issues.
- Issuing and supporting IDPs, Refugees, and host community in all documents needed.
- Represent the IDPs, Refugees, and host community in the court, governmental department, and Notary.
- In coordination with PC/PM, mentored and support deliver quality legal assistant activities.
- Work closely with the legal assistant to conduct legal sessions/ consultation.
- Verifying all the legal documents and payments then documented properly.
- Giving legal consultation to the community.
- Conducting home visits if needed.
- Giving legal awareness to the community in collabaoration with PC/PM.
- Supporting and coordination with other stakeholders together with the /PCPM.
- In charge of the legal assistant and ensuring the quality of work.
- Support the PC/PM, team leaders and M&E to monitor the impact of the activities.
- In colobration with PC/PM Conduct regular governmental director’s visits according to requirements and report back to the PC/Project Manager about all details.
- Collect all the relevant information about the stakeholder’s documentation procedure and, paperwork.
- Support the PC/PM and the Legal assisstant in the data collection, analysis, and reporting duties.
- Close coordination with CPO/SW/Team leader/PM/GBV.
- Attend regullary to the required internal or external legal meetings and share MoM to PC/PM and other related staffs.
- Support TdH Italy management team with any other task required.
How To Apply
- Bachelor degree in law;
- At least 2 years experience as lawyer, possibly in detention center and/or civil affair office;
- Training in juvenile justice, children’s rights, humanitarian law and similar is an asset
- Very good knowledge of the legal process for civil IDs;
- Previous experience working with NGO is a strong asset;
- Language: Arabic is required, English Language is an asset
Send your CV to the address: [email protected] indicating in the object of the email "Lawyer-Qaim".
The CVs received after the deadline will not be taken into consideration