Solidarites International is a humanitarian organization aid has been committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Prepare and develop the training course curriculum.
- Promote the learning and implementation of best practices in literacy instruction
- Lead the literacy instruction
- Creates and examines data to measure the success of literacy programs and instruction.
Under the direction of the Deputy Program Manager, the recipient will ensure the direction, design, implementation and development of training activities, with key outcomes contributing to the overall successful achievement and sustainability of livelihood activities in Solidarity.
The RECIPIENT has the following responsibilities:
- Develop a training program and curriculum in fitting with the program's objectives, including the creation of individual literacy plans.
- Deliver the training online or in class according to the guidelines from the governorate.
- Monitor progress of trainees and provide feedback to trainee and to SI
- Adapt programming to support the learning needs of trainees
- Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) preferably in education or the related area.
- Three to five years’ experience as a literacy trainer.
- Ability to prepare a literacy curriculum.
- Ability to effectively coordinate with government, NGO, and local stakeholders essential;
- Previous experience working with vulnerable communities.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills, ability to plan, organize and coordinate work and to cope with a demanding workload is expected.
- Arabic and Kurdish language is essential.
- Reporting and planning skills.
- IT Skills
To apply for this service contract position, please send your application to the email:
The subject of the email should be: Literacy Trainer
Deadline for submitting applications: 2nd of August 2021
Due to the large number of CVs received, if you don’t receive an answer after 2 weeks of vacancy closing, consider your application is not considered any further in the recruitment.”