To enhance the resilience of vulnerable communities in Anbar, Heet district, CCR is looking for livelihood officer with an experience in the implementation of livelihood activities in the Iraqi context.
- Ensure the implementation of the livelihoods component of the programme against work-plan, targets, time-plans and result indicators;
- Provide the technical support to the program participants (grantees of start-up and scale up businesses) during the program lifecycle with strong monitoring during the implementation process.
- Support in developing internal monitoring and operational plans that help programme implementation;
- Help establish and routinely visit the trainings, and other activities to provide feedbacks and recommendations;
- Participate in project evaluations, reflections, learning and assist in the analysis of results.
- Coordinate programme-operations actions, including identifying appropriate implementation modalities, initiating procurement, grant and Human Resources actions;
- Monitor field-based implementation of programme activities, including providing guidance to area-based staff on field implementation and monitoring;
- Monitor programme implementation of partners (contractors, consultants, etc) in accordance with agreements, work-plans, deliverables and timelines;
- Liaise with local authorities, coordination meetings and other actors in relation to the project activities in Heet District;
- Ensure timely and quality progress reporting by partners in line with agreed templates and schedules;
- Provide inputs and feedback to reporting;
- Ensure systematic documentation and filing;
- University degree in Development Studies, Economy or Socio-Economic Development, Business Administration, or another related field.
- Previous experience in implementation of livelihood projects.
- good English and Arabic both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation, creativity, and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a diverse team, managing stressful situations and results orientation
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address Iraq.email@example.com
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and a maximum 2-page CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 20th May 2021.
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “livelihood officer/ Heet”
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
NOTICE: Due to the urgency of the position, CCR reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.
- CCR office and activities are taking place in Heet district in Anbar.
Note: This TOR was established on the basis of non-discriminatory principles in terms of sex, age, religion, ethnicity, race and disability.