Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Logistics Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
Contract Duration 6 Months
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 1 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-12-09
Deadline Date 2019-12-23Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills How To Apply
- Under the direct supervision of the Logistics Officer or Supervisor, he is responsible for one or several sub-functional areas. He is mostly in charge of all matters related to ACTED’s assets, inventory and stock management.
- Support on local procurements
- Produce and dispatch weekly the Order Follow Up
- Produce OF, Proc memo, PO on request
- Overall management of the assets of the area
- Handover assets to new comers and collect signed reception sheets
- Tagging of all assets
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs of ACTED’s asset
- Link and report to the capital for consolidation of the asset list
- Link with finance for tracking donors of assets
- Produce the Monthly Asset Follow-Up (Form A.MGT-04, From A.MGT-05)
- Prepare the Other Property Follow Up (Form A.MGT-06)
- On a quarterly basis, a physical inventory of the assets must be done with a complete update of all files. It must be signed by coordination.
- In case of loss, damage or donation of any assets, the “out of inventory form” (A.MGT-03) should be completed and signed by logistics and coordination
- Monthly Stock Inventory Report (consolidated per project) to produce for the 8th
- Stock Management
- Update on a daily base the computerised stock inventory
- Random visit and controls of ACTED warehouses
- Train storekeepers on the right usage of stock cards (STO-01) and stock requests (STO-03)
- Produce the Monthly Stock Inventory Report (STO-02)and the Store/Warehouse Inspection Sheet (STO-04) – point 6.7 of the log manual
- Communication Follow Up (Chapter 7 of the manual)
- Prepare monthly phone allowance according to policy in place
- Ensure with the IT/Database coordinator an efficient Internet access for all area ACTED offices
- Prepare a COM-02 Monthly communication cost report by the 10 of each month
- Provide any support for the good functioning of ACTED Logistics department whenever requested by ACTED Management.
Interested candidates can apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only CVs in PDF format will be accepted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.