Knowledge & Experience:
- University degree (minimally BSc/BA).
- Good spoken and written command of English and Arabic. Kurdish is an advantage
- Must have a driving license (general type) and 2-3 experience in driving
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Planning and organizing;
- Good Communication
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural sensitivity;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Able to work in a sometimes fluid and insecure environment.
Required travel and driving ability:
- The Logistics office's main office location is Mosul, however, he/she is ready to travel to field/project(s) location(s) within the Nineveh region. And he might be requested to travel to Erbil's main office based up on the request.
- He is willing to drive ZOA cars as needed upon mission trip
ZOA Iraq supports vulnerable conflict-affected people with social reconstruction activities, livelihood assistance and psychosocial support in order to establish stable and peaceful communities with hope for the future.
II.Purpose of the position
The Nineveh Logistics Officer will act as a focal point for the operations department in Nineveh. This includes logistics, procurement, admin, and liaison/security focal point. The Logistics Officer is responsible for strict adherence to logistic and security procedures.
- Ensure that all logistic and procurement activities are carried out in accordance with ZOA policies and procedures and the ZOA procurement manual;
- Contribute to the development of efficient and effective logistical systems, policies, and guidelines for ZOA Iraq;
- Advise and support program officers in all aspects of logistic affairs and procurement of goods and services;
- Manage office space in Mosul to ensure the operational capacity;
- Drive organization vehicle as needed;
- Maintain small fleet with tracking and maintenance;
- The logistics officer is tasked with searching/selecting new locations;
- The logistics Officer assists in the conducting of area assessments or other assessments if such need arises;
- The logistic officer stays abreast of the general security situation in the project areas and reports on any significant changes to their line manager;
- The logistics officer will share their insights on the security situation in a proposed project area in any project development phase;
- Any other duty that is reasonably consistent with the key duties and tasks of the function;
- The government on local level;
- (I)NGO’s, CBO’s and other civil society groups including churches;
- International organizations operating in the program area;
- Country office
- Logistics Coordinator
- Members of the country management team
Field office team members
Qualified candidates with a previous minimum of 3 Years of working experience with NGOs or similar sectors, may send their CV (in PDF format) to the e-mail address below:
Please insert the email's subject title, exactly as;
The applications should be submitted on or before February 14th, 2022.
Your CV must be uploaded in PDF format.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ZOA Iraq is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date.
This position is open for National applicants
“Please note that the preference will be given to qualified candidates that are from the recruitment area (Nineveh), (Please mention your exact neighborhood in Mosul).
رجاءا اذكر في السي-في تبعك في اي حي في الموصل تسكن حاليا, تحديدا