Jobs By Governorate
Job Information MEAL Officer NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Qatar Red Crescent Society (QRCS)
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 4 Year
Required Travel 25%Job Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2020-06-24
Deadline Date 2020-07-15Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct the implementation and monitoring of all activities, at the field level, as laid out in the plan of action.
- Support running of activities in the field offices.
- Active participation to field assessments and assist Program Teams in data collection and recording.
- Make field arrangements for planned visits to project locations
- Assist in the preparation of all documents and forms necessary for the implementation of projects.
- Regularly monitor project activities and provide timely inputs and feedback to the Grants Coordinator.
- Assist to set up clear beneficiary follow-up mechanisms and ensure that appropriate follow-ups are made to support the beneficiary.
- Compile and submit regular project updates.
- Experienced in developing donor reports, proposals, Log frames, Impact studies, and M&E plans.
- Previous experience in developing monitoring and evaluation tools
- Develop PDMs, PSMs and satisfaction surveys.
- Conduct Focus groups, Case studies, Field visits, remote meetings
- Develop data reports (tables/graphs/reports) from the project databases at regular intervals, ensuring reports/information are available as required.
- Produce analytical summaries: graphs, charts, tables, narratives, and visuals, as requested.
- In specific; monitor activities at the village/camp level, ensuring progress against established performance indicators.
How To Apply
Qualification and Requirements:
- 4 - 6 years of experience in the same field.
- Training and capacity development experience.
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Strong IT skills – particularly with Microsoft Office suite (good Excel skills essential).
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish languages.
- Familiar with the development of output and outcome level performance and measurement of indicators and targets
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate results of M&E activities in both written and oral formats.
- Good contextual knowledge of the targeted area including national/local issues, community priorities, social and cultural realities/constraints, and organizational relationships.
- Field visits and travel to provinces and camps.
To apply please send your updated CV through the following link:
Note: Due to the urgency of the positions, QRCS will be screening the resumes before the deadline of the announcement.