The Medic is a part of the team conducting search, clearance and disposal of explosives. The Medic is responsible for maintaining a preparedness for emergency situation, and for conducting life-saving first aid on casualties in accordance with the best practices on the field. The Medic is also following up the health of the team members and the team spirit of the team.
- Work within the framework of NPA core values
- Ensure that the tools and equipment are present, clean and in working condition at all times.
- Adhere to all NPA policies, regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the SOP at all times
- Perform duties regardless of patient’s race, religion, sex, age, nationality, disability, social or economic status
- Make and log communication with base.
- Respect patient confidentiality and rights
- Maintain patient safety
- Facilitate for the hygiene for the team
- Maintain the first aid kit, ensure that the required items are in place, stored properly, sterile, are not expired, and replenish any damaged or expired items.
- Plan and execute regular CASEVAC exercised in cooperation with the Technical Field Manager or Site Supervisor
- Document and record all actions and duties when required
- Follow the instructions of the team leader
- Report all safety concerns to the Team Leader or other superior
- Report any damage or missing medical equipment to the Team Leader
- Other tasks given by the Team Leader or other superior.
- Medic or nurse education
- Medic training
- Successfully pass relevant training courses
- Successfully pass operational accreditation
- At least 1 year experience as medic
- Experience as medic, emergency room nurse or similar
- Experience as medic in mine action
- Verbal proficiency in Arabic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and understanding skills
- Able to work effectively under stressful situations, & adapt to, difficult conditions
- Willingness & ability to travel within the country
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be EHR-23-040
- Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewe
- CVs must be in English Language.
- NPA is an equal opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and/or phone call.
- Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply.
- The Closing date is 9thOctober 2023.