ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Organizes activities related to specific clinical services to ensure patient needs are met in accordance with professional standards of medical and nursing care and facility administrative procedures according to the Organization's manual and policies.
- Coordinates activities with other facility departments, patient care units, medical staff, approach to patients relative's complaints, law enforcement officers, and other health facilities.
- Consults with management, facility staff, and medical staff on patient care or nursing problems and interpretation of facility policies to ensure patient needs are met.
- Organizes orientation and in-service training for staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Engages in studies and investigations related to improving delivery of services.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, and cost effective options.
- Making sure that the medical services are provided under the rules and regulations of the Directory of Health standards.
- Have working knowledge of medical technology which includes: Health Management System, Inventory System and reporting functions.
- Field supervision on the medical direct staff and reports for any irregularity in medical operations.
- Attends regular field meetings representing the organization and reports immediately to the management.
- Supervises the referral system in accordance to the referral Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Filing and documentation system is essential to be followed.
- The medical coordinator must be present in the termination and/or hiring process of any medical staff as well as the handover process.
- Preparation of the monthly Bullet-in about DAMA's monthly actions.
- Speaks Arabic, Kurdish and English
- Lives in Duhok
- Good computer skills
- Previous employee at an NGO or INGO
- Good communication skills
- Experience no less than one year in the mentioned field
Only motivated candidates that address the stipulated duties and meet requirement qualification will be contacted for an interview and processed according to DAMA Human Resources policies and procedures
DAMA is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for all candidates to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those who have the potential and the job requirements, please send your updated resume (In English) with subject line marked
“Medical Coordinator - Duhok“ to email@example.com no later than (15/07/2020).
DAMA reserves the right to recruit any suitable one before the above dead line for application.
Only CVs with Word or PDF format will be accepted