Jobs By Governorate
Job Information Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant NGO InformationJob Information
Contract Duration 11 Months
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 2 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2019-10-10
Deadline Date 2019-10-24Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Job Function/ Description:
- Support field staff in conducting needs assessments and baseline, end line and quarterly survey evaluation exercises.
- Conduct quality assurance/quality control on materials procured for the project.
- Monitor and review all work is carried out according to the latest revision drawing and complies with contract specifications and BOQ.
- Support the Sr M&E Officer in drafting monthly and final reports to the donor as requested.
- Enter data into Blumont databases and/or support conducting data cleaning on survey results in Excel, providing timely feedback to the Sr M&E Officer regarding any issues discovered.
- Work in close communication with program staff and other departments as needed for field data collection preparations, information requests, and follow-up on reporting needs.
- Provide the Project Manager/M&E Manager with regular updates and any needed documentation to help her/him better monitor activity results and to help her/him with better planning to support overall project success.
- Participate in periodic review and planning meetings as requested.
- Follow up on the daily work plan of filed staff under the supervision of Sr M&E officer.
- Reviewing and double-checking all the reports submitted by field team.
- Any other related duties assigned by the supervisor to ensure program success.
How To Apply
- University or institute degree, Organizational Behavior, community development or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a non-government organization.
- Experience in monitoring, leading evaluation, data collection and analysis processes.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Good language skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge on Power BI and Adobe Illustrator is preferable
for the application, please visit Blumont website: www.blumont.org