((Please be noted that Women only is candidate for this job)).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Work Time: Full-Time
- Work place: Erbill with visits to areas (Duhok, Sharya & Shekhan)
- Duration Initially 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Gender Female
- Salary The experience determines the salary grade
• Develop methodologies, data collection instruments, and analytical procedures for monitoring and evaluation of the subprojects economic and social impacts.
• Assist with the establishment of relevant subproject benchmark data, and plan and supervise the collection and any additional benchmark data required through provincial situation analysis.
• Prepare the reports according to the approved schedule, reporting progress and any issues of concern.
• Assist Organization Policy and M&E Section to compile monthly, trimester and annual progress reports.
• Follow-up on monitoring and evaluation findings to ensure that corrective actions are taken and/or adjustments are made to program responses as required.
• Train staff in appropriate monitoring and evaluation techniques to build capacity of staff, increase awareness on the importance of monitoring and evaluation and encourage accountability for demonstrating results.
• Work in close collaboration with internal counterparts and external partners to strengthen the quality and consistency of monitoring and evaluation activities in the field. Also accuracy and consistency to build credible performance evidence.
• Provide monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to support performance planning and risk analysis, emergency preparedness, security risk management and risk mitigation activities.
Advanced University degree in Sociology, Social Development, Development, Economics or Performance Management or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and/or training/courses.
Three years of professional experience at the national level in public information or related fields of work
English: Mandatory (very good speaking, reading and writing: full proficiency)
Kurdish: Mandatory (very good speaking, reading and writing: full proficiency)
Arabic: Preferred, as an addition...
Key skills of M& E Officer:
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their resumes attached electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicating the position they are applying for in the subject of the email.
Email subject must read (M&E Officer).
- Email without vacancy title will not be considered. Email after the closing date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Women only is candidate for this job.
The deadline for applying is 1st of Feb. 2023