- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, guidelines and standards.
- Ensure compliance with Core Competency strategy, tools, handbooks, guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for implementation of technical activities of Core Competency project(s).
- Responsible for technical quality control and monitoring of project activities.
- Ensure project documentation of technical activities of Core Competency project(s).
- Provide technical support and capacity building towards project staff.
- Provide technical analysis and feedback to NRC representatives in coordination forums.
- Assess, promote and document ideas for technical improvement and further program development options.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Promote the rights of internally displaced/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Provide feedback as required on field observations and monitoring findings to the Line Manager.
- Conduct quality checks on output and outcome-level data.
- Ensure adherence to planned schedules, data collection targets, and reporting deadlines
- Contribute to regular M&E reports by analyzing data at the field level and drafting field level recommendations
- Lead the field level implementation of feedback sessions with beneficiaries to share programme improvements and NRC learning to the community
- Facilitate technical discussions and debriefs to review/interpret programme M&E data with relevant NRC program staff
- Support with the creation and maintenance of dashboards.
- Complete data analysis of outcome data and support with qualitative data analysis as well as internal/external reporting where necessary
- Act as Team Leader for all M&E Unit-supported data collection exercises, including field management of any short-term staff recruited to support data collection exercise.
- Supporting programme teams in establishing Community Feedback and Response Mechanisms (CFRMs) in geographic areas of NRC programming, including: (1) facilitating community consultations jointly with the programme team; and (2) making recommendations on CFRM structure and format appropriate to the activity and location and rolling out the CFRM in accordance with NRC Iraq CFRM Guidelines.
- Any other duty as required.
Generic professional Competencies
- Experience from working within monitoring and evaluation in field of humanitarian/development project.
- Experience from working within technical expertise area in a humanitarian/ recovery context.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Some knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum two years of previous job experience relevant to the function or in data management, statistics, analysis.
- Knowledge of data collection and data collection instruments (technology); especially ODK, Kobo and CTO.
- Advanced proficiency in computer skills and data entry
- Good understanding of monitoring and evaluation systems, tools, and processes
- Knowledge of complaint handling systems and approaches preferred
- Good understanding of data and information needs for programme management and decision making.
- Good data interpretation skills, report writing, and data presentation.
- Strong data analysis skills (qualitative and qualitative data analysis)
- Experience working with statistical computer software such as Excel spreadsheet, pivot table and power BI.
Contract Duration: 8 months
Duty Station: Anbar - Iraq
Health Insurance is provided.
Salary: G5/S1, according to NRC’s Iraq salary scale and terms and conditions.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.NRC is an equal opportunity employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, and physical ability.
For more information please read the Job Description
Interested candidate can apply through this link :-