The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer will conduct monitoring activities for a Mercy Hands project that aims to increase the opportunities for youth to access and be competitive in the job market. He or she will be supervised by the MEAL Manager based in Baghdad.
- Support MEAL and project staff in timely development and implementation of monitoring framework and tools,
- Monitor and record project indicators,
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation activities according to the M&E Plan,
- Submit weekly internal M&E reports and highlight any concerns,
- Keep up-to-date feedback files of beneficiaries’ feedback and complaints,
- Manage data collection processes,
- Conduct data analysis for reports,
- Ensure that MEAL process, systems and procedures are upholding the safety and dignity of stakeholders,
- Manage complaints and feedback from the community and beneficiaries,
- Translation of any M&E information in Arabic to English for reports,
- Ensure the accuracy of all data presented in reports to stakeholders including to donors, local government units, partners, community beneficiaries, among others.
the salary $1,000/month
Qualifications & Skills
- 1+ years of professional work experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Proven experience in data collection and analysis and reporting.
- Experience working with logframes and other monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, research methods, or any other relevant field of study preferred.
- Must be computer-literate, particularly in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic (spoken and written).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and adhere to tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to travel throughout project sites.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with NGOs.
Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com . Please state the job title in the subject line: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer .