Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the MSC Center Manager to understand program goals and to coordinate with relevant actors,
- Assist Center Manager with preparation and updating of the action plans,
- Assist Center Manager in the monitoring and mentoring of the field staff in relevant aspects of the program such as, objectives, activities, targets, indicators, quality of services delivered and so on.
- Serve as a focal point for M&E; liaise with M&E Department,
- Consolidate reports from different sectors’ Program Officers and share with Manager and M&E,
- Collect data and information from multiple sources, including from among IDPs and partner organizations
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, with provision of accurate and timely data,
- Ensure accuracy of M&E data collection from field sites, and that staff collecting data is sufficiently trained,
- Share M&E observations and findings with relevant program managers through regular meetings,
- Provide regular M&E feedback and updates to the M&E Department and Program Manager,
- Translate documents between English and Arabic as necessary,
- Assist in conducting needs assessments, surveys, and community mapping exercises,
- Monitor trainings for content requirements and participation requirements; keeping proper records in an organized fashion,
- Modify/update forms/tracking system/data collection tools to ensure proper indicators reporting for program activities as needed,
- Other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
The candidate must maintain high level of flexibility in terms of taking on additional responsibilities, working within strict deadlines, afterhours and weekends when it’s necessary.
Personnel Qualifications (Special training/experience required):
- University degree in an equivalent field.
- Minimum 2 years in the field of social work.
- Previous NGO experience is a plus.
- Arabic and English language proficiency.
- Adheres to ethical considerations and principles in regards to working with vulnerable populations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Strong organizational skill.
Submit a resume and 3 professional references (with e-mail address and phone number), to (firstname.lastname@example.org). Incomplete applications will not be considered.